Ролевые игры

helga4u

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Девочки, а давайте накидаем тексты ролевых игр, типа босс-секретарша, строгая начальница-подчиненный и т д. Я у себя нашла училка-ученик, не помню откуда взяла, так что я начинаю(русский и англ вариант):

Учительница

Ты- Ты опоздал на урок

Он- Да

Ты-Это плохо.Я должна наказать тебя

Он-Нет

Ты-А вчера я поймала тебя. Ты подглядывал за девочками в школьной раздевалке.

Он-Да

Ты-И ты мастурбировал

Он-Да

Ты-Там нечего смотреть хахаха

Он-Мне нравится

Ты-У маленьких девочек нет груди и попы

Он-Но я не видел никогда других женщин

Ты-Правда

Он-Да.

Ты-Я собираюсь рассказать все твоим родителям.

Он-Нет, пожалуйста

Ты-Тогда раздевайся, я тебя выпорю.

Он-Ох, нет.

Ты-Тогда будешь делать все, что я скажу тебе.

Он-Да.

Ты-Вставай на колени.

Он-Я стою

Ты-Нюхай мои трусы.

Он-АХХХ, да это так хорошо.

Ты-Я беру тебя за волосы и

Заставляю нюхать мои трусы лучше.

Он-Ах учительница, я чувствую что мой петух растет в моих брюках.

Ты-Покажи мне.Хороший размер и форма

Он-Спасибо учительница. Могу я увидеть ваше тело?

Ты-Ты еще очень маленький для этого. Но я покажу тебе какая должна быть настоящая женщина.

Он-Ох, да

You- You are late for the lesson.

He- Yes

YOU- It's bad. I must punish you.

He-No

You-But yesterday I caught you peeping at the girls in the school locker room.

HE-Yes

YOU-You faped!

He-Yes

YOU-There is nothing there to look at. Hahaha

He- But I liked.

YOU- Little girls have neither buttocks nor tits.

He- But I've never seen other women.

You- Really?

He- Yes.

YOU- I gonna tell everything to your parents.

HE- Please, don't!

You-Then get off the clothes, I'll spank you.

HE- Oh, no.

YOU- You'll have to do everything I tell you.

HE-Yes, Miss.

YOU- Well, kneel down.

HE- Done.

YOU- Smell my panties

HE- AHHH, yes this is so good.

YOU- I seize your hair and force you to smell my panties more diligent.

HE Oh Miss, I feel my cock swelling in the pants.

YOU- Show me. Wow, it has good size and shape.

He-Thank you, Miss. Can I see your body?

YOU- You are yet too small for this. But I'll show you what is a real woman alike.

HE- Oh, yes!

Ну и дальше как карта ляжет ;)

Изменено пользователем Гость
  • Like 3

Приют для пожилых животных и животных- инвалидов "Счастливы вместе"
FrontFanz.com - выплаты до 90% в криптовалюте!

2884bd1449f1109e48394ce3bdea92a2.png

Убегаю на самолет, писать некогда, но идея дивно хороша. Думаю, можно и общими идеями делиться.

Например, затравка для игры преподаватель - студентка может быть примерно такой: Да, учитель/профессор, я знаю что очень плохо занималась в последнее время и буду очень рада, если Вы назначите мне время на пересдачу... я готова на всё, буквально на всё, чтобы получить хорошую оценку!..

• Like 1

:techie-typing: Фотолиса врывается в телеграм Трёп об адалте, вебкаме, контенте и не только.

Кто еще не стал вебкам-моделью? Click!, Click!, Click!, Click! :romance-hearteyes: 

• 2 years later...

Прочитала книгу-Ролевые игры в диалогах. Она была на амазоне, но сейчас не могу там ее найти. Нашлась только на Etsy-

https://www.etsy.com/ru/listing/2064890 ... -role-play

Так что если Вы не знаете, о чем с мембером говорить в процессе ролевых игр- советую.

Там есть диалоги медсестры, училки, полицейского, школьницы, секретарши. Часть игр с унижением и dirty talk.

Есть само описание игры, а то иногда мемы просят перед игрой краткое содержание.

Сама игра, конечно, может пойти не так, как описано- но хотя бы сможете начать, а там уж по ходу игры уже легче.

На амазоне , кстати, хуже покупать- на Итсе скачивается файлом, из которого можно скопировать и сделать себе что-то вроде шпаргалок.

Все на Английском языке.

• 2 weeks later...

На амазоне , кстати, хуже покупать- на Итсе скачивается файлом, из которого можно скопировать и сделать себе что-то вроде шпаргалок.

Все на Английском языке.

супер ,давно искала что то подобное ,спасибо огромное :angelic-flying:

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Это не мое, это мне один мымр прислал. Я потому что их иногда выспрашиваю, как они с другими Госпожами играют. Х.З- писала ли ему модель или сам наваял. Но  пусть будет в информативных целях. Типа он юный мальчик и его  матюрка соблазняет. Мы переиграли потом, но мой вариант не сохранился.

Mature woman talks with young lover.

-What? 

-Show me your pussy. 

-I have no pussy. And for women near 40 is only cunt. 

-No. You have a pussy. I checked. 

-I wear stockings? 

-Why? 

-Don't you love stockings? Isn't there? 

-I want to see your pussy Nelly. 

-Sorry. It seems I lost my ability to understand reality with you. You think I am crazy? I will naked? 

-Yes. You must be absolutely naked. 

- You already strongly rubbed my pussy all night long. 

For you still not enough? 

-I will not touch your pussy. Only watch. 

-Are you going to masturbate? 

-No. I don't like to do it. 

-Why? I think it's nice. I often did it when I was in you age. 

- But not for me. I've tried it before, and I was disappointed every time. I didn't get pleasure from this; no discharge, no satisfaction. I like the process, not the end. When I admire to see your ass and pussy, it is a pleasure for me. This process, at the end of which, I'll get something extraordinary. 

-Simple you are too young, and you still can not do it with sweetness. Now I do it as a gift for you from myself. 

With the moist of my mouth and with elasticity of my fingers I can teach you and get you the lesson of tenderness and sweetness. I can swallow your scrotum along with the testicles. 

I did it to my husband. He was terribly afraid, that I'll bite them and moaned in horror, but I know he felt not only fear, but also intense pleasure. 

I know, I can teach you to play with your body with tenderness and you will like it to do. And when you get marriage, you must teach your wife to do such things for you pleasure. 

- Please, Nelly, don't touch my balls now. All men are afraid of it when you touch it this way. 

-Are you scared? 

-Yes, very. Stop please, now I only want to see your pussy. 

-What about now? 

-Nellie, please. 

-Well, Look at my pussy you, young pervert. 

-On the table! 

-Right my boy! When your woman is naked, don't ask. Require and take and use her for your pleasure. You wont me lay down? 

-A little later. Now stay in a dog style. 

-Well, look at her my debaucher boy. 

-Thank my seducer. And don't cover you pussy, take your hands off! 

-You lecherous, as the pervert. 

-Do you like it? 

-For me its nice you so depraved in your age. You lust to lecherous will keep you with me long enough. Till I will too old. 

- Bright drop of juice hung on your clitoris. 

-Obscenity. I am a woman near 40 stands like a Sphinx before young boy, which is more twice younger of me. 

-Why did you wet. I am not to touch you. I just look. 

-Indecency and debauchery. Ah! My skin covered with Goosebumps. 

-Why? 

-Because I like to stand in the front of a young boy. Nice stay like it and show him my wet cunt. Every woman near 40 loves to corrupt the young boys to show wet cunt. 

-Each? 

-Each. This is all women like. They hide it, but secretly fantasize about it. 

-I want to lick you clitoris Nelly. 

-Nice. Do it. My cunt is full filled with juice and your sperm. 

-You lecherous, as the pervert too, my slut teacher. I only want to know the test of your juice. 

-Test it now. Soon it will smell as honey to attract the males. 

-I like you pussy, - sweeties cat. 

Its playful, romp, her tongue is red. 

When stroke you pussy, - caress sweet, 

Its cry and makes my fingers wet. 

-Where have you seen the uvula? 

-Here it is. 

-The clitoris is not like uvula. He cannot lick. 

- WOW. The excellent test it has. And I like the smell. Sometimes I met the women smelled like this. 

Now I know the reason. They are ready and need to fuck. 

-Dear. Why you like women of my age? Why you not to like young girls? 

-Because you is a woman, but they are not. I don't want to see friends in the girls. I want see the women. I don't understand the girls. They are still like children for me. 

-I'm guessing about it. Now I know why me so drawn to you. 

- When I will rich, Can I embellish your clitoris? Do you want Ruby implanted in your clitoris? 

-Usually implanted pearls. 

-Pearls, that went. They will not go for you pussy. 

-You're really not going to touch me? 

-No. 

-Sorry. I wait you. Can I do it myself? 

-No. 

-Oh, and you're so cruel. You're a sadomasochist lover? 

-I hate sadomasochism. 

- But my ass. How do you like my ass? 

-She seduced me yesterday. 

-I mean my anus. Do you love anal sex? 

-I think I love it. But I never try it before. 

-You never done it? What a wonder! 

At nigh I will teach you in active, and in passive position. What do you feel, when somebody fuck you in ass? 

-Nobody fuck me ever in ass. 

-Why? Don't be so shy? It is very nice and stimulates sexual ability. You should try it. Do not be a slave of foolish prejudice. 

I tremble with impatience to kiss and lick you anus. It will so amazing for both of us. Sliding with wet tongue between your checks, suck your balls, kissing tight anus. My wet tongue is the first cock which will fuck you in ass. Under my kissing you lost you anal virginity. 

-Now I believe, that you lost mind. You is a really crazy woman. 

-I love anal sex. My husband had done it for me every day. Why did you not ask me about this? You don't want to taste my ass? 

-And how did you like it? 

-Loving women consider it as a duty and honor commitment, if they like their owner. 

-I am the owner? 

-What are you still corrupt boy. 

-If instead of me, it was Michael or Danny, would you flow like it? 

-No. There is another. Here debauchery, indecency, and obscenity, and with Danny its just sex. 

-Boys love mature women. I'm going to witness by myself. 

-Mature women like young boys. Mature women, is already fully developed females. They constantly want the sex, and young boys are full of energy, forces and desire. The most important thing is, that I see in their eyes the happiness and admiration for the beauty of women. And when you will in my age, you too will like young girls. 

-You said just now I will love boys because you get me bisexual. 

-All people are bisexual. Many simply do not know that they bisexual. But mostly are just afraid to admit it. 

-Do not change position. 

-Well, take me, finally. I can no longer wait. 

-I decided. Can I insert in your clitoris coral in a silver frame? He will red, as a drop of blood. 

-You is too late now. Paste it to your future girl, which will born in 2 years after today. I though you will have several girls. 

-Well, everything. I go. 

-Go to me. We will test your anus. 

-You is obscenity and raunchy young boy. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

COLLEGE PROFESSOR

- SLUTTY CHICK DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET AN A

Suggestion: If you have the acting chops try playing the professor role with an English accent.

Set-up: Professor is sitting at the desk, slutty student enters the room

SCRIPT

Professor: Aah Candy. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?

Candy: (worried) Oh professor.

Professor: Please, call me Bill.

Candy: Oh professor Bill, I was wondering if you had graded our final papers yet.

Professor: I have indeed.

Candy: And?

Professor: I really shouldn’t be discussing this with you off hours, but I’m afraid you got a C minus.

Candy: C minus? But I needed at least a B plus to pass the course.

Professor: I realize that. But I didn’t think the work merited anything higher.

Candy: Oh professor, I can’t fail this class. If I do, I won’t be able to graduate. Isn’t there anything I can do? Extra credit? (starts to pout)

[Candy unbuttons her shirt to reveal her bra and leans in]

Professor: Ah, well yes, perhaps I know of one service you can perform. It will give us both the raise we need.

[Candy understands perfectly and starts to undo the professor’s pants]

• Like 8
8 часов назад, Santa_Elena сказал:

И снова я, и снова доктор/пациент. Ну вот как-то много у меня таких.

Выкладываю скопированный приват. Тупость полная, да к тому же у меня параллельно  шел приват совсем на другую тематику (  про секретные эксперименты нацистов времен третьего рейха). Так что я просто мымру поддакивала. Но тема редкая, фетиш кастрации- может пригодится почерпнуть хоть что-то, потому что с подобными кадрами не знаешь, что и говорить.

Извините за ошибки, править некогда- ( приват с Лива,  заипалась копировать построчно. Если кто подскажет, как там копируется полный текст- буду премного благодарна)

Mem: mmmm i want you to talk to me about castration again :)

Model: okay, can be your doctor

Mem: tell me to jerk off, and make a little fun of how i am getting off while talking about it

jerk off it  cock for your therapist

Model: Get naked, Mister, I am must go explore your body, your cock and balls.

Mem: im proud of how hard it is for you, im eager to sroke it to try to prove im a good boy

i spread my legs apart, my balls are dangling  and swinging

Model: and you  feel that somebody grab your balls that gangling and squeezing. But Therapist in front you.

Mem : i stop stroking and gasp  im standing up on my toes

Afraid

Shaking

Model : but it make your cock  bigger- you feel more excite . Shaking because see castration tools on table behind me

Mem: i spread my ass cheeks apart for you. Hold my balls and thumb my hole i beg you

Model : i hold your balls and thumb your hole

Mem: i moooooaaaan

Model: Put your balls in  cage with chains  that can  destroy them if you will  resist

Mem: i grunt and struggle

Model: I take my strapon  and rape your ass hole

Mem: i beg you to stop. i dont wnt to lose them i want you to pop them squash them pleasae doctor

please just leave me with an empty sack i scream loud

Model: Squeeze balls and squash them

Mem: calll the nurses in so they can watch i want you to push my balls back up inside my body out of my sack  And then i want you all to play with the flappy sack thats left behind

Model: i take pliers and keep your balls with it now, while fuck u

Mem: i wish i could put them in your pussy and let you destroy my balls with your cunt

aaaaahh it hurrrts

every girl taks turns, putting them inside her, see who can pop me firt

im so sad ill never make a load for you again

i like cumming for you

Model: keep fuck you with no mercy, your balls just empty sack now

Mem: i start crying because none of the nurses want to have real sex with me

i want you to turn them into sex beads you can use to get off with

will i still get hard afterwords? how will i cum ever again?

Model: your cock will get hard afterwords but your balls is atrophy, no  sperm more

А ты,Санта Елена,садюга xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Есть такие люди, к которым просто хочется подойти и поинтересоваться, сложно ли без мозгов жить.(с)

• 1 month later...

Скопировала себе в листок, сэнкс. Буду ждать жертву, а потом как вывалю  это всё в привате :devil_2: 

В 02.07.2017 в 19:20, moonwalk сказал:

А ты,Санта Елена,садюга xD

При чём знатная xD

Клевета — это месть трусов. Сэмюэл Джонсон

Создайте аккаунт или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий

Комментарии могут оставлять только зарегистрированные пользователи

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это несложно!

Зарегистрировать новый аккаунт

Войти

Есть аккаунт? Войти.

Войти